- EverClear Roll is 12M (MicroMeters) thick and offers 2″ x 60″ of high quality protection film.
- The same pressure sensitive material and strength found on NFL/NCAA Football Helmets.
- It’s designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between.
- Included is enough material to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and
crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Great especially for protecting carbon frames or decals.
- It’s easy to cut and apply; simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary!
- Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12M protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve the fresh paint finish. When it’s time to sell, remove the EverClear and you’re left with a like new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale.
- First clean the surface where you intend to install the frame protection film.
- Second, DRY the area and make sure there are zero specs of dirt or dust.
- Third, apply the film and press firmly starting in the middle and working your towards the edge.
- If a bubbles appears just push the bubble towards the edge of the film so that trapped air is released.