Introducing Tubeless Schrader Valves designed for Mountain Bikes.
“Mountain Bikes came from Road Bikes. The Presta Valve is a great example of Road Bike technology that still exists on Mountain Bikes.”
MWI Tubeless Schrader Valves:
1. Fat and strong
2. Integrated spring keeps pin shut at low psi
3. Wide valve neck for more air inflation
4. Easier to inject sealant
5. Air pumps at gas stations
“Everything has Pro’s and Con’s. But in this respect we look towards industries that have been around longer. What we find is technology that’s more suitable to meet the demands of Mountain Bike Riders: “Ride more, fix less”
6. Multiple air ports designed into the valve for tire inserts
7. Removable spring loaded valve core
8. Anodized aluminum won’t corrode
9. Internal 4mm allen key port makes it easy to seal valves to the rim
10. Won’t snap off in Rock Gardens
10. Run cool stem caps!
Made in The USA.
*** Rim Hole Diameter Required: 8.0mm***